Don Johnson's and EJO's walk of fame seen!

Assasinge

I am in Los Angeles currently at the Hollywood Boulevard and guess who's walk of fames I came across guys??

That's right, DJ and Eward Olmos's! Super happy today to have seen these!

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2433.JPG

• Like 1

Cool! 

Been there many times and looked for favorites.  If I remember correctly, DJ's was way near the end, by La Brea. 

We were just downtown for an 80's concert last night.  Saw Adam Ant, Blondie, Soft Cell, Berlin, and Thomas Dolby.  Pretty solid except for the Soft Cell guy.  Adam Ant and Terry Nunn rocked it!

• Like 1

That's pretty awesome :thumbsup:

I walked down Hollywood Boulevard on vacation in 1992 and 1993, I'm not sure DJ or EJO already had their stars by then, but I can't remember seeing them there. If I had, I'm sure I would have remembered. :)

Is there any place online where you can see who got their stars when?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daytona74 said:

That's pretty awesome :thumbsup:

I walked down Hollywood Boulevard on vacation in 1992 and 1993, I'm not sure DJ or EJO already had their stars by then, but I can't remember seeing them there. If I had, I'm sure I would have remembered. :)

Is there any place online where you can see who got their stars when?

I just found this.  http://hwof.com/star/television/don-johnson/23 

It seems DJ didn't get his until 1996 for his television work.  I was right about it being near the end.  :)

EJO got his in 1992 for his film work, so it was there when you went.  It appears to be by the Hollywood Museum.

3 hours ago, pahonu said:

Cool! 

Been there many times and looked for favorites.  If I remember correctly, DJ's was way near the end, by La Brea. 

We were just downtown for an 80's concert last night.  Saw Adam Ant, Blondie, Soft Cell, Berlin, and Thomas Dolby.  Pretty solid except for the Soft Cell guy.  Adam Ant and Terry Nunn rocked it!

Correct, DJ's is quite near the end. 7080 Hollywood Boulevard it is! Walked a good half hour to get that pic haha

1 hour ago, Kladdagh said:

That is a cool find ... Maybe one day they'll have a PMT star also ... 

Unlikely, unfortuantely.

DJ and EJO's stars weren't wrecked and destroyed like Trump's was. 

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

4 hours ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

Unlikely, unfortuantely.

DJ and EJO's stars weren't wrecked and destroyed like Trump's was. 

What exactly does Trump's have to do with DJ's and EJO's stars? Let alone PMT? Lol