FOUND! PASTEL T-SHIRTS

COOPER&BURNETT

Today, I went out to buy clothes (yeah, real shocker right?). I took a chance, and went to a place that has styles of clothes I do not like. The store is called URBAN OUTFITTERS.However, I got a HUGE shock when I found out that they had some solid pastel t-shirts! They are GREAT! There are no graphics on it, and it's a VERY light, soft shirt. Only $14.99. I tried them on, and it seems that although the size large fit just fine, I like the extra large size on this particular style the best for just a bit more room (but the large is just fine). The label maker of this shirt is called, BDG.The ones I needed, and GOT were LAVENDER, and PEACH. These seem to be the hardest colors for me to find for men. I love the lavender!!!Blue is a dime a dozen, yellow, no problem, white, too easy, black, a sinch....etc. Light LAVENDER?? VERY DIFFICULT!!I got the last one in my size, there weren't many of this color in stock, and I checked thier website, they DON'T have it there. You will have to visit one, and HOPE they have some (use the store finder on www.urbanoutfitters.com).I'M A VERY HAPPY COOP!!Here's a scan of it laying on my printer so you can see the shade of the color.Eingefügtes Bild

The best place to get your other pastel t-shirts is THE GAP.You can view, and buy them online at www.thegap.com.They have the best quality, and selection of pastel t-shirts (except no peach or lavender. If your a women, they have lavender for women).

WHOA!FERRARIMAN just OUT COOPED, COOP!WOW!Yum, Yum, give me some! Look at those colors!! (The violet seems to be much darker than my pastel lavender though)Far too incredible price too!We all owe you a thanks FERRARIMAN! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Administrators

They are a bit heavier than a normal T, very well made and the more you buy the cheaper they get! ;)

So, they are durable. I'm wondering about comfort level. I bought some pastel shirts from stores that sell sneakers, and they are not my favorite because they are stiff, and heavy. THE GAP and URBAN OUTFITTERS have very light, comfortable cotton in thier shirts that feels heavenly. FAR better than TARGETs shirts.Now, can you find those colors in some three button henleys?

urban outfitters is one of my favorite t shirt shops. they even had an exclusive vintage look MV logo tee in purple once (that i let get by :tear: ).

A store is at The Mall at Millenia in Orlando, so I will have to check them out. I don't know if I have gone inside their store the last time I was there. The colors you have mentioned are desirable, Coop. I will check it out, maybe this weekend. This mall is also close to the Orlando theme parks for the travelers in the group.http://www.mallatmillenia.com/stores/urbanoutfitters_men.asp

I almost got some pastel shirts at the local wal mart, but they had some stupid logo imprinted on the front of the shirt.

I just noticed that the URBAN OUTFITTERS shirts are 50% cotton & 50% polyester. That's why they feel so good, and don't wrinkle much. They feel so good. I'm wearing my lavender shirt right now.

Here's the other shirt.I'm hoping the color comes out, as this is not in sunlight, only a scanner and it can make colors look a bit off. It's actually looks more like peach than this scanner shows. The scanner makes it look more pink than Peach. There's more orange in it than one can see from this photo. It's peach colored.Eingefügtes Bild

www.urbanoutfitters.com).I'M A VERY HAPPY COOP!!Here's a scan of it laying on my printer so you can see the shade of the color.Eingefügtes Bild

COOP, are these T shirts or henleys? Thanks S-B

T-shirts. Very nice ones at that.I wish I could find those henleys again. I used to own the same ones as on the show.

• 2 months later...

Today at TARGET, I found two t-shirts of interest.They have lavender (they call it "eggplant"), and a mint (they call it "cyber green") (it's mint for you GREAT McCARTHY fans!)I've NEVER seen Target carry these two colors before. Also, not all targets have them, as I visited two stores. One had it, the other had neither of the two colors. You can order them online. It was $7.99, and it's part of the "Ultimate t-shirt" line called, FASHION COLORS. It was cotton, light weight, and was tagless!Better check it out if you like these colors. Other colors were available like two different color blues and a light yellow.Act now before they are gone!