New Items To My Miami Vice Collection

Victor

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Excellent. 12” Crx Theme is my all time favorite record!! :thumbsup:

Thanks pal!I'm super happy about this find,because on my side it is very hard to find any MV stuff.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

Interesting that they put the pilot and Golden Triangle together on one DVD, and not Calderone's Return...

Yes that was one of the first European releases in 2000 or 2001. Even before any US release on dvd back then. Strange

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Matt5:

Yes that was one of the first European releases in 2000 or 2001. Even before any US release on dvd back then. Strange

This DVD does look all legit, but I remember there were "unofficial" DVDs making the rounds in the early 2000s which were basically where somebody had captured episodes off the TV and done them into homemade DVDs. Even had the TV station tags blurred out in the corner of the screen, if I remember correctly.

4 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

This DVD does look all legit, but I remember there were "unofficial" DVDs making the rounds in the early 2000s which were basically where somebody had captured episodes off the TV and done them into homemade DVDs. Even had the TV station tags blurred out in the corner of the screen, if I remember correctly.

Yes this was a legit Playback/ Universal release. There was another volume with it which contained Calderone’s Return/Demise and Florence Italy. Released around 2001.

I bought another set entitled “The Collection” also from around 2004 a good year or so before the Season 1 dvd release in 2005 in the US. This set also had a handful of episodes on and was released in France I believe.

Edited by Matt5