Pinero movie

jpaul1

somebody has seen that movie. what is it like, good? i couldn't find any streaming (even legal) of it, so i'lm considering buying the DVD. but i'd like your opinion first

1072804534_MV5BMTQxNDMzMTEzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkxOTAyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR30182268_AL_1.jpg.fecc3a48168a30393c48a5a7aece7f2d.jpg

It's one of MANY things on my list that I haven't gotten around to watching.  For those who don't know, Miguel Pinero:

• played Calderone in Brother's Keeper and Calderone's Return
  • played Revilla in Prodigal Son
  • wrote Smuggler's Blues
  • the main character Mikey in Everybody's In Showbiz is based on Pinero
  • Like 2

yeah, and just learnt (thanks to miamijim book) that Tito Goya played a role in Short eyes. which was based on Pinero's book too. so, i need to put that movie on my to watch list too

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, I have seen this and its quite good and interesting movie no doubt, full of thrill and suspense movie it is, I accidentally saw this movie passes on  Florida Ticket Station Coupon, then I go through them, well I must say go and saw this movie I hope you all guys will enjoy. 

• Thanks 1

was reading his book outlaw. man the guy blasphemates a lot. looks sincere though. like if he wanted the reader not to be misundertood about his hate of the guetto. the hate for the neighborhood he was raised in is visceral. i didn't think some guettos were that awful for living. now i have no doubt about it

Edited by jpm1