Ferrari Daytona in Season 5?

airtommy

In the 15th minute of Jack of All Trades, as Jack is leaving Soliz's house he briefly sneaks over the fence and observes Soliz' henchmen unloading a shipment.  Isn't that the Ferrari Daytona Spyder from the first two seasons?

jack2.png

Edited by airtommy

No I don’t think so. Crockett’s Daytona was a convertible. This car seems to be none. 

Also we Know it can’t be-the Daytona was blown to smithereens by Eddie Kay in When Irish eyes are crying! :p

at least.we know now that airtommy is working on Soliz‘ house ... :)

2 hours ago, Tom said:

No I don’t think so. Crockett’s Daytona was a convertible. This car seems to be none. 

Also we Know it can’t be-the Daytona was blown to smithereens by Eddie Kay in When Irish eyes are crying! :p

at least.we know now that airtommy is working on Soliz‘ house ... :)

Yes enough on the car airtommy get back to finding this house!:):p;)

• Like 1

• Administrators

I don't think that's a Daytona. It has Mondial lights. Hard to see, might need to take a look at the bluray.

But of course, if it's a replica Daytona, Mondial lights would be easier to acquire. The new plates could be a result of somebody registering it. 

I think it could just be a Mondial though. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tom said:

I don't think we can tell.  The roof is not visible behind the open trunk lid.

It took me a minute to understand James' point.  The Daytona had the orange lights on the outside.  The Ferrari Mondial had the red lights on the outside.  So, this is a Mondial.

daytonarear.jpg

mondialrear.jpg

Edited by airtommy