Newest (final?) version of my episode guide out soon!

Tom

Hi all,

since the last version of my episode guide („The unofficial Miami Vice episode guide“, edition 5, 2011) was published on lulu.com, a lot of new insights (100s of locations, background information) has been found, thus I made the attempt to update my book accordingly. I incorporated all new facts (eg locations, background Info from Production Reports that I forgot to include last time) as of last week.

I am very happy to report that the German speaking version of the new 6th edition (218 pages) has already been published on lulu and will be available globally also through amazon and other global book stores shortly with google search enabled.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/thomas-foltyn/der-inoffizielle-miami-vice-episodenguide/paperback/product-23760207.html

The English version (edition 6, 2018, 156 pages) will follow with the same coverage as the German version in the next few days.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/thomas-foltyn/unofficial-miami-vice-episode-guide/paperback/product-23774247.html

Difference between the language versions in pages is due to listing of all cuts done by German television.

Watch our for it and buy if you like it (preview of selected pages available for both versions on lulu)! I will donate half of the income to this site! Both versions have grown substantially in pages and background content, prices are unchanged compared to previous editions.

Together with the ebook of Miamijimf about Miami and CGlides locations site www.miamivicelocations.org there is now an ultimate information package available for all die hard fans of the series.

enjoy, feedback appreciated!

Tom

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi all,

since the last version of my episode guide („The unofficial Miami Vice episode guide“, edition 5, 2011) was published on lulu.com, a lot of new insights (100s of locations, background information) has been found, thus I made the attempt to update my book accordingly. I incorporated all new facts (eg locations, background Info from Production Reports that I forgot to include last time) as of last week.

I am very happy to report that the German speaking version of the new 6th edition (218 pages) has already been published on lulu and will be available globally also through amazon and other global book stores shortly with google search enabled.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/thomas-foltyn/der-inoffizielle-miami-vice-episodenguide/paperback/product-23760207.html

The English version (edition 6, 2018, 156 pages) will follow with the same coverage as the German version in the next few days.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/thomas-foltyn/unofficial-miami-vice-episode-guide/paperback/product-23774247.html

Difference between the language versions in pages is due to listing of all cuts done by German television.

Watch our for it and buy if you like it (preview of selected pages available for both versions on lulu)! I will donate half of the income to this site! Both versions have grown substantially in pages and background content, prices are unchanged compared to previous editions.

Together with the ebook of Miamijimf about Miami and CGlides locations site www.miamivicelocations.org there is now an ultimate information package available for all die hard fans of the series.

enjoy, feedback appreciated!

Tom

Very interesting Tom!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hast du auch in Superheld (Miracle Man) korrigiert, daß der Beleuchter nicht zur MV Crew gehört, sondern zum Reporter, der die MV Detectives begleitet? ;-)

Edited by Tom Peps

• 1 year later...

Right on time for Christmas the massively extended 9th edition of my episode guide will be published on lulu.com. 

The two English versions (e-book and print version) will be available soon and have grown by 30% to 175 pages to include the following additional information:

• all locations of the whole (except 28 minor ones) including information which locations do not exist anymore
  • a quote library with the best quotes from all episodes
  • 9 location tour recommendations (half-day or full day) for fans who want to visit locations on-site in an economical way. Accessibilty and state of locations (how well to recognize) is considered and abandoned locations are not included to maximize value for visitors.
  • lots of new background information e.g. about Tim Truman, why Dennis Hopper did not play Hand Weldon in Out where the buses don´t run

I will send an update as soon as I have confirmation from lulu that both versions are ready to order globally.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE ON MY NEW BOOK VERSION: 

@Dadrian

The PAPER VERSION has been greenflagged by me and should be available on Lulu for ordering as of today. It´s the 9th edition 2020 with massive extensions (plus 40 pages and lots of additions within the episodes) as written in the product side notes there where you can see what was added. I had to modify the price, because the global distribution costs had become that high since my last publication that there would have been no margin left for me and there is no chance to differentiate pricing between Lulu and Global distribution channels. Sorry for that, but I think it´s worth it despite of that.

the EBOOK VERSION on Lulu is still the old one (2018) due to massive IT problems with lulu to revise versions hassle free. It will take a few days until I can entangle this. I will keep you updated.

• Like 1