Season 4 White Shoes

timm525

• Administrators

Been watching season 4 and Sonny wears white shoes with what appears to be a zipper up the middle but it is always unzipped. Noticed it in Rock and a Hard Place and maybe one other around the same time frame.

I'll try and go back to get a screen shot and post it.

Anyone ever see these for sale anywhere? 

On 8/30/2018 at 2:12 AM, timm525 said:

Been watching season 4 and Sonny wears white shoes with what appears to be a zipper up the middle but it is always unzipped. Noticed it in Rock and a Hard Place and maybe one other around the same time frame.

Interesting never realised that.

Am 30.8.2018 um 03:12 schrieb timm525:

I have some such shoes but forgot where I bought it. But took definitely some time to find them.

On 8/30/2018 at 2:12 AM, timm525 said:

Looking forward to see the shots Timm - hope your continued recovery is going well.

Maybe eBay ?:hippie:

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Looks that way. I wonder if they had to sew the tongue in or part of the shoe closed? Wouldn't imagine they would want to stay on his feet like that. He'd walk right out of them I'd think.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...