Happy Birthday, Cooper & Burnett !

Tony D.

Wow,  COOP !  It's been almost 2 &1/2 years since you flew the coop, but Happy Birthday, anyway!!  :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

When are you coming back ? ?( 

You said it wasn't anyone's fault here ……..just something you had to get done,  BUT I want you to know we all miss our headless friend! It is not the same

without you on the forums.....you always brought so much fun & energy to the Miami Vice episodes. 

Please look in for your birthday & see that we still remember & miss the good times you brought to us. ;(  Hope all is well! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday, COOP! :thumbsup: :cake: :gift: :balloon: :clap:

Hope you check in soon on your special day and that you have a happy vice-fun filled day! :thumbsup:

Edited by Retro80sfan

Happy birthday Coop. I hope that you have a wonderful day full of positive Vice like moments. I can only imagine what new treasures you have obtained since you last were here. We hope to see your return soon pal. :cake:

10 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Wow,  COOP !  It's been almost 2 &1/2 years since you flew the coop, but Happy Birthday, anyway!!  :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

When are you coming back ? ?( 

You said it wasn't anyone's fault here ……..just something you had to get done,  BUT I want you to know we all miss our headless friend! It is not the same

without you on the forums.....you always brought so much fun & energy to the Miami Vice episodes. 

Please look in for your birthday & see that we still remember & miss the good times you brought to us. ;(  Hope all is well! :thumbsup:

Lovely message Tony!

• Thanks 1

Happy birthday! Hope all is well with you, never got a chance to talk but I have enjoyed your post! Hope to see some new ones again soon. 

Edited by BrlnMV

Happy Birthday, Cooper & Burnett!  Hope you're having a great day in a place where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!  And like everyone else, I hope you will join us again soon! 

birthday14.jpg

• Like 1