Miami vice 3d season clip

Sea-light

• Administrators

Not a 3D clip. :)

Despite losing the style and unique feel of the first two seasons, season three in my opinion is still pretty decent. It seems they went for a darker tone in clothing and in story. If season 1 and 2 are a 10/10, then season 3 would be an 8.5 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love Season 3, particularly early - the look , soundtrack, cinematography is top notch. Really invigorated the show in my opinion however quality did start falling by the end of the Season. 

I give Season 1,2 and 3 all 10/10.:hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, James said:

Not a 3D clip. :)

Despite losing the style and unique feel of the first two seasons, season three in my opinion is still pretty decent. It seems they went for a darker tone in clothing and in story. If season 1 and 2 are a 10/10, then season 3 would be an 8.5 

I love all, but not 4th season.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Sea-light said:

I love all, but not 4th season.

Season 4 is so disappointing, except for a few good episodes. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, James said:

Season 4 is so disappointing, except for a few good episodes. 

I feel the same. In fact, “Death and the Lady” is one of my top 3 of the whole series. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I feel the same. In fact, “Death and the Lady” is one of my top 3 of the whole series. 

Death and the Lady is definitely the best episode of season 4, followed by Mirror Image.

But I also enjoy the Caitlin Davis story arc, Deliver Us From Evil, and Badge of Dishonor. The rest is shit. 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, James said:

Death and the Lady is definitely the best episode of season 4, followed by Mirror Image.

But I also enjoy the Caitlin Davis story arc, Deliver Us From Evil, and Badge of Dishonor. The rest is shit. 

Yes really good episodes - Season 4 and 5 had some good un’s.

Edited by Matt5