Original REAL Miami Vice set pieces/props on eBay!!

Tesseract916

I'm selling two items, bought directly from the production company after the series was cancelled. One is the "Caitlyn" promo sign used on the show to promote Sheena Easton's characters performance at Club 1235 (she was Crockett's love interest on the show). The other is the actual sign for the "Winterhaven Cafe," a location that featured prominently on the show and frequented by Crockett and Tubbs. 

Only a few days left!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283193650706

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283193658803

IMG_3132.JPG

IMG_3133.JPG

Screen shot 2012-11-08 at 7.48.41 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-11-08 at 7.45.02 PM.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I saw those. Cool. Did you sell the glass map from “When Irish Eyes Are Crying”? (Saw that too) :radar:

I did! The buyer is still arranging pickup. It's... big.

• Like 1

Hello! There are no certificates, this was bought by me and my dad at the actual sale they held in Miami after the show was cancelled. The whole sale was a cash only/get it out the door kind of affair, the only things issued any kind of COA were big ticket items like the cars, Phil Collins chair, etc. It was a pretty crazy day, people grabbing just about anything they could. That being said, I can issue you one if you like.  

This is the last of my collection. Although, I think my mom still has one of Don Johnsons ash trays somewhere. Anyway, I sold off a huge lot of original (many in pencil) set blueprints a couple weeks ago and one of the "Patriotic Brigade" picket signs (just look up my past auctions on ebay by hitting "sellers other auctions" and specify "completed items") as well as the huge glass map of Miami they used at the OCU (headquarters). I grew up watching that show film just down the road from where I lived (I lived on Normandy Isle), so the show was a big part of my life.

• Thanks 1

OMG!! That's it! I totally remember those shirts! Ok, so at :26 you can see the guy at the bottom right of the screen who nabbed Phil Collins chair from the "Phil The Shrill" episode (I grabbed the blueprints for that set). And 1:20 you see the other Caitlyn sign! My dad and I were going to buy that one too but I didn't like it because it has some girls face on it... lol. Then when we turned around again it was gone! Looks like to be dragged across the parking lot, lol. Yeah, it was pretty crazy that day. Good memories though.

• Like 2

Oh yeah, and those flamingos were like gold. There were hundreds of them and they were all gone by the time we got in the door. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...