Original Prop Boards Used On The Show

Fresh Prince

looks legit. but with no certificate i'm like R. Harrison. no way i buy. btw thanks to the post, i learnt Richard Benjamin Harrison Jr. has died earlier this year. RIP. he was a funny guy

Edited by jpm1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 1:14 PM, jpm1 said:

looks legit. but with no certificate i'm like R. Harrison. no way i buy. btw thanks to the post, i learnt Richard Benjamin Harrison Jr. has died earlier this year. RIP. he was a funny guy

Hi JPM1! I'm the seller of the items on eBay. I totally understand where you are coming from but the sale that liquidated the props from the show when it was cancelled was a rush, one-day, cash only kind of deal. No COA were ever created for any items, save for maybe Phil Collins chair. I think the really big ticket items that would have had a COA (like the cars, costumes, etc) were sold at a separate auction. I was living right down the street from where Miami Vice filmed every week and attended the sale with my father and it was literally "grab what you can and get out," lol.