Movies to watch during a flight

Daytona74

Hello,

post your suggestions of what movies to watch on your laptop, tablet or other device during a long-haul flight.

I will be on a five-hour flight next weekend and I am starting to try to think of what movies to take along with me.

My own recommendations of good movies that I have watched on past flights:

- Duel. Classic thriller, some great stunt scenes,  just makes great personal in-flight entertainment. Minimal dialogue, so it's easy to follow even when you've got more "active" passengers sitting all around you.

- Fight Club. Always fun, and will probably get you approving nods from the people sitting next to you (except for the plane crash scene :p).

- The Big Lebowski. Well, why not. Even if you've seen it five times. Except when I watched it, the guy in the seat in front of me asked me after the flight what I was laughing my head off about the whole time... :)

So... your recommendations?

Edited by Daytona74
  • Like 1

On long journeys I usually just listen to podcasts or audiobooks. (Joe Rogan's show & Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington). etc

Love the films you mentioned but I'd prefer to watch them in the comfort of my home and not with strangers messing around next to me.