New Crockett and Tubbs FIGURES at TARGET

VICE365

On October 12, 2018 at 3:16 PM, VICE365 said:

New Miami Vice Crockett and Tubbs Funko issue 

IMG_2008.JPG

Just picked up at the local Target. Sold out at first store, only 2 left at the other.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, king77 said:

Just picked up at the local Target. Sold out at first store, only 2 left at the other.

Sold out? That actually surprises me. Didn't think Miami Vice was still THAT popular where niche items get sold out. 

I usually hate these Funko style figures but if I see one at a store here in Australia I might actually buy one. Don't think I'm gonna find one though seeing how it's a Target America exclusive. 

• Like 1

• VICE365 changed the title to New Crockett and Tubbs FIGURES at TARGET

Thanks for the heads up! How much are the stores selling them for if I may ask? I see some on eBay around $25.00 and up. I definitely need these. :)

Edit: I just went online (eBay) and bought it. Thanks again for the information!

Edited by Scot from S.C.

3 hours ago, Scot from S.C. said:

Thanks for the heads up! How much are the stores selling them for if I may ask? I see some on eBay around $25.00 and up. I definitely need these. :)

Edit: I just went online (eBay) and bought it. Thanks again for the information!

$14.95. They were also selling some shirts as well, but had only 2 smalls left, see ebay link below. At the 2nd store I asked one of the clerks and he pointed me to the last 2. he said it started out as an end cap with a bunch of units but very quickly they were all purchased, about 100 units gone in about a day or 2. He said the 2 left were units that were left were on hold items and since they were not picked up by COB last night he put them on the shelves yesterday morning. So I lucked out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FUNKO-POP-MIAMI-VICE-Shirt-Brand-New-Adult-Size-XL-SOUTH-BEACH/123411715634?hash=item1cbbe95632:g:zZoAAOSwszVburJR:rk:5:pf:0

Edited by king77
  • Like 1

Well, I am thankful for the initial post and your reply post too. I bought an unopened mint box online for $25.00, but I had some eBay bucks I could use, so I paid less. It is awesome there is so much interest in them. I wonder what the breakdown of actual fans of the show versus Funko collectors is? At any rate, anything Miami Vice that comes out I usually buy. :)

Edited by Scot from S.C.

1 hour ago, Scot from S.C. said:

Well, I am thankful for the initial post and your reply post too. I bought an unopened mint box online for $25.00, but I had some eBay bucks I could use, so I paid less. It is awesome there is so much interest in them. I wonder what the breakdown of actual fans of the show versus Funko collectors is? At any rate, anything Miami Vice that comes out I usually buy. :)

I emailed my nephew about if anybody had any on display at his work. He works in Santa Monica for a CGI company on all kinds of stuff for TV, movies, commercials, cartoons, music videos and the like. His GF works for Disney. He walked the bull pen and suits offices about 30 minutes ago and said he seen quite a few Crockett and Tubbs, maybe 20 or so. 

But then again, there are 2 offices with like 100 stacked against a wall and 10-15 cubicles with 30+ stacked on top of the rails.

Some of his co-workers buy them to commemorate projects they worked on or talent they worked with.

Sorry no photos in the building. 

• Like 1

Wow, that is cool. Maybe the younger generation knows and likes Miami Vice more than I thought. Of course, I am sure folks in the industry, even younger ones, are pretty knowledgeable about television shows and movies from all eras.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it cool that nearly 30 years after the show ended, they still make stuff like this? Makes me honestly wonder if this is a way to gain public attention for the reboot.

• 7 months later...

I grabbed these first time I saw them. Unlike some, I like the whimsical take on Sonny & Ricco.  I always wondered what they would look like as cartoon characters. 

3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

How do you get them in the UK?

Surely there’s an international shipping seller on eBay. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2018 at 4:38 PM, king77 said:

Finally got mine... in the clearance section at my local Target for 8 bucks. Last ones in the batch.

20190727_080749.jpg

• Haha 1