Michael Mann screenplay

pahonu

I just finished watching a very good episode of the 70's cop series Police Story called Trial Board.  It was written by Mann and made in 1977 concerning a racist cop accusing his partner of being on the take.  Lots of good actors like Joe Santos, Dana Elcar, and Scott Hylands.  It was apparently based on an actual event in series creator Joseph Wambaugh's police career.  I DVR'd about 30-35 episodes of this show several months ago on Decades channel and have slowly been making my way through them.  I only have about 8 left.

On 10/30/2018 at 1:59 AM, pahonu said:

I just finished watching a very good episode of the 70's cop series Police Story called Trial Board.  It was written by Mann and made in 1977 concerning a racist cop accusing his partner of being on the take.  Lots of good actors like Joe Santos, Dana Elcar, and Scott Hylands.  It was apparently based on an actual event in series creator Joseph Wambaugh's police career.  I DVR'd about 30-35 episodes of this show several months ago on Decades channel and have slowly been making my way through them.  I only have about 8 left.

Interesting I never knew this.