Script from "Evan"

chum981

I hope this is the correct place to post this...if its not, then apologies to COOPER&BURNETT I recently obtained the authentic script from the episode "Evan". I have scanned the cover page for you all...Apart from owning the DVDs of each Season, this is the only MV item that I have...its my only memorabilia and I'm quite happy with it!:)

Aaaagghhhh!!!Unfortunately I'm having problems with the pic since its a pdf and the file is too large (749KB)...I'm working on it...

Hopefully you all will be able to access the above...You'll notice that its the first 6 pages of the script...this includes the entire Teaser.

I'm changing the wallpaper in my bedroom to the script of Evan :)

I can just imagine you doing that. Read a section every night...:D

I'm changing the wallpaper in my bedroom to the script of Evan :)
:dance2:That's great! btw' date=' the original script I have is on pink paper...

Thanks for posting this. This site has more Vice and other scripts:http://www.scriptcity.com/

Thanks.I checked out the link and saw Baywatch scripts were on there! I wonder what type of scripts they would be; I mean there isn't much dialogue is there?!

Thanks for posting this. This site has more Vice and other scripts:http://www.scriptcity.com/

There are scripts from 62 MV episodes on the link...they are all priced $9.99 except the pilot which is $14.99.Evan is one of the episodes on there.Apparently these are original scripts.

What these are, and what you have are reprinted copies of the original scripts.Physically, these are not the scripts that were in the actors and directors hands, but reprints OFF of the originals.I have three originals from someone who worked on the show (along with three crew hats to go with them), and they differ from the reprints.No need to feel bad, what you are reading in the reprint scripts are exactly the same printed words as an original would have. Same dialog and script changes etc. so it's still a wealth of information!Nice find my friend.

What these are are reprinted copies of the original scripts.Physically' date=' these are not the scripts that were in the actors and directors hands, but reprints OFF of the originals.I have three originals from someone who worked on the show (along with three crew hats to go with them), and they differ from the reprints.No need to feel bad, what you are reading in the reprint scripts are exactly the same as an original would have. Same dialog and script changes etc. so it's still a wealth of information!Nice find.[/quote']You're not talking about mine are you?!I ended up photocopying my one and then scanning it - while I was trying to make sure the pdf was a small filesize. I really don't think my one is a reprint - its just the way I tried to upload it here...I saw the ones you uploaded and its just like that...if only I could show you, then you could confirm for me!

Not nessarily.I have one that is all yellow, one that's all pink, and one that is white, but with muliple differnt colors for script revision additions.I'm not a script expert, but I do know that nearly every one sold out there are reprints off originals. They are simple to copy. There are hundereds available (how many would have been made for the actors and cameraman and director?).Are your pages in perfect mint condition with no rips, dirt, tears, folds or creases? These were USED on the set, tossed around, and beat up.Mine came from one very reputable source that I have delt with before. They all came with an unworn cast and crew only hat, and the scripts were used. (Coffee cup stains, ripped pages, somewhat beat up from being on a set, creases, a name in pen on the front like jotting down a name to remember.) I'm not saying yours is not original, but one has to evaluate it, and be open minded to it. Be wary of stores who have an abundance of scripts (vintage originals are not that common, and are not in mint condition), and can get you more of the same title. When one is sold, they shouldn't be able to magically get another one.

Thanks for the advice...Mine is all clean :thumbsdown:My heart tells me its a reprint...still...doesn't matter that much I guess, since its still the same words...Thanks again for your input/explanations :thumbsup:

Look on the internet. How many do you see for sale?LOTS right?Hardly anyone bids on it right?What is the asking price, is it low? Shouldn't a true vintage on set script be worth something?

Thanks for the advice...Mine is all clean :thumbsdown:My heart tells me its a reprint...still...doesn't matter that much I guess' date=' since its still the same words...Thanks again for your input/explanations :thumbsup:[/quote']I have absolutely no desire in saying such things. I want you to be happy. Disapointing someone makes me sad. I said something because I think you need this additional information for the future, and for other fans out there to know what is out there.Yes. Yours would have been reprinted off of an original, so the words have not been altered, and would be the same for someone with a vintage original.Don't be discouraged! Nice find! :thumbsup:

Most of these I see on the internet are about $8 or $9 dollars U.S..There are no bidding wars on them either.If these were originals, they would have all been snatched up with thier BUY IT NOW button, but miraculously, nobody has even bid on them.

I think validation of any scripts is risky business as they can be easily duplicated on any color copier and then made to look worn. I think the only real validation can be if the seller is known to have worked on the show or provides some other means of tracing the item to someone who worked on the show. Just like the Ebay seller who is now selling Revos that he alleges were owned by DJ's personal Chef on the show and likely could have been his. What a load of Bravo Sierra, in Timm's words!