Stan Lee Passes Away at 95!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

The man is a comic book legend and has been one of the biggest influences on my life.  I started reading comics when I was a kid and still haven't stopped. Along with Jack "The King" Kirby, Lee created most of the Marvel characters we still enjoy today, in comics and movies. It all began with The Fantastic Four in 1961.  But Lee didn't stop there, The Avengers, The X-Men, Daredevil, Iron Man, the Hulk and of course Spider-Man who he co-created with the late Steve Ditko.   His writing on The Fantastic Four also gave us The Black Panther, the Silver Surfer, the Inhumans and the list is endless.   

I have always dreaded this day and I'm certain when I say that there will never be another person to create such a huge and lasting list of characters in the comic world.  R.I.P. Stan. You will be forever missed! ;(

• Administrators

RIP Stan Lee. I'm not much into comic books or Marvel, but I recognise how much of a legend this guy is/was. At 95 you can say he lived a full life, and to the fullest.