Happy Birthday, Mr. Roman !

Tony D.

We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and also a Happy Birthday...…….. Mister Roman ! :cake: :cheers:

Make a wish on the turkey's wishbone then blow out the candles on your cake. ;) :dance2: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

On 11/22/2018 at 12:34 AM, Tony D. said:

We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and also a Happy Birthday...…….. Mister Roman ! :cake: :cheers:

Make a wish on the turkey's wishbone then blow out the candles on your cake. ;) :dance2: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Thank you Tony D.! 

Just got back from visiting relatives out in the country, it was great.

Thanksgiving is not celebrated here in Colombia, however, I work for American companies remotely so had the day off AND a small birthday party - a nice ocassion indeed, no turkey, but some pretty good food, and alcohol free. 

That was a very unique and cool birthday wish there Tony D., much appreciated. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2018 at 8:53 AM, Matt5 said:

Best wishes and a happy birthday :hippie::dance2::cheers:

Thank you friend - too bad I deleted my FB account, too many trolls on there, no fun - whereas I have nothing but friends here :-)

In sum, I had a great day yesterday which lasted all the way into today once I received these birthday greetings.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving, I myself had not had a birthday off work in several years, so it definitely worked out this year :-)