Is there an episode where Crockett is drinking coffee in NYC

mpirekitty

Can anyone tell me if there is an episode of Don Johnson drinking coffee in a coffee shop in New York City? The Cafe looked like it had checker pattern in the inside and he was sitting on the outside patio. What episode was this, I can't find it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mpirekitty said:

Can anyone tell me if there is an episode of Don Johnson drinking coffee in a coffee shop in New York City? The Cafe looked like it had checker pattern in the inside and he was sitting on the outside patio. What episode was this, I can't find it.

They were in NYC for the season 2 premier in 1985 “Prodigal Son”. 

There is a diner scene soon after they arrive in NY, but I don’t recall Crockett having coffee. I could be wrong. 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, mpirekitty said:

There's a couple of episodes where he's sipping coffee in Miami, but the only episode shot in NYC was The Prodigal Son, and no cups of coffee were drunk during that episode. 

There's one where he's sitting drinking coffee outside in season 5 I think. Can't remember if there's a checker pattern there. I'm not that familiar with season 5 as I don't watch it often, so I couldn't even tell you the episode. 

4 hours ago, James said:

There's a couple of episodes where he's sipping coffee in Miami, but the only episode shot in NYC was The Prodigal Son, and no cups of coffee were drunk during that episode. 

There's one where he's sitting drinking coffee outside in season 5 I think. Can't remember if there's a checker pattern there. I'm not that familiar with season 5 as I don't watch it often, so I couldn't even tell you the episode. 

The only episode that I can think of when he is sitting drinking coffee outside was in "Killshot" with Tubbs, in that open front cafe. 

Edited by RedDragon86

There are some morning diner scenes in season 3 (“Knock Knock”, “Shadow in the Dark”, etc.), but they are in Miami, and I couldn’t say on black and white tile. 

33 minutes ago, James said:

Which is the one where he's sitting, drinking coffee and gets a phone call? 

I think that's "Killshot", filmed at La Libertad.