JAN HAMMER Unreleased Track?

S0NNY

While looking for original score from the move "The Wraith" that was never released and is impossible to find,  i stumbled upon this guy on youtube who by some miracle happen to have a copy of old data tapes from the original composers. I was happy to download those tracks. But what i was surprised by was this also called unreleased Jan Hammer track for Miami Vice called "Two Cops are better than One".  Tell guys what you think of it. Can it actually really by true? Whether it is really Hammer or not, sounds like him, i like the track very much, can't stop playing it now

It sounds interesting. If anything, it was a very early version of a track. Possibly not Jan, but it has a lot of similarities with his playing.

It doesn’t sound like Jan, but he is very capable of not sounding like himself. Sometimes I’ll come across one of his tunes that I would have never guessed was him.

I really don’t think he would have let such a poor guitar sound go to a finished product, although some of the other sounds are nice. 

i asked him in comments section about it, he implies it is really Jan, allegedly old data tapes demo of some sort. And this the same guy who got the original tapes from "The Wraith" movie of never released score, and the tracks were genuine, same as in the film, all genuine. So one should trust him on Jan reference also.. but I tend to doubt it.. .. I mean its a good track  i like it, but my guess also it sounds like someone trying to sound like Jan, not Jan playing himself.