Happy Birthday, Ferrariman !

Tony D.

On 12/8/2018 at 12:07 PM, Ferrariman said:

Yes I share my birthday with this episode and in a strange way that is worth repeating.  Older members may remember this story but back when that episode first aired in '84 it was my 30th birthday and my wife had planned a surprise party for me at a favorite restaurant. Now when "Vice" was on I never left the house on Friday nights so she finally had to spoil the surprise to get me out of the house!  I would religiously cut the commercials as I watched the episode and this remains the only episode on my VHS tapes that was not commercial free.

ivoryjones can back me up on this! ;)

I love that story. Nearly (if not literally) every time I watch "Give A Little, Take A Little", I remember it. Don't know why, but usually I seem to remember it during the club scenes. Maybe because those club scenes have some sort of a festive vibe?

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 8:07 AM, Ferrariman said:

Yes I share my birthday with this episode and in a strange way that is worth repeating.  Older members may remember this story but back when that episode first aired in '84 it was my 30th birthday and my wife had planned a surprise party for me at a favorite restaurant. Now when "Vice" was on I never left the house on Friday nights so she finally had to spoil the surprise to get me out of the house!  I would religiously cut the commercials as I watched the episode and this remains the only episode on my VHS tapes that was not commercial free.

ivoryjones can back me up on this! ;)

12 hours ago, ivoryjones said:

I love that story. Nearly (if not literally) every time I watch "Give A Little, Take A Little", I remember it. Don't know why, but usually I seem to remember it during the club scenes. Maybe because those club scenes have some sort of a festive vibe?

Yes, Ivory can. ;) Old commercials are fun to watch now. :thumbsup:  Again—a happy belated birthday, Ferrariman, and thank you very much for all the amazing work you’ve done and do! :cake: :clap: 

• Like 2

• Administrators

You're very welcome and thanks for the birthday wishes!  They truly mean a lot to me! 

• Like 2