Happy Birthday, Caroline Crockett !

Tony D.

Happy Birthday to one of our members who took some pictures recently of Miami Vice locations...……. Caroline Crockett ! :cake: :cheers: :flowers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Thanks for sharing those great photos ! :thumbsup: :clap:

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes! I’m very proud to share my birthday with Don Johnson.

I had a great evening watching the Winterfest boat parade in Fort Lauderdale. The theme this year was the 80’s, but there was surprisingly nothing about Miami Vice.

I’m happy you appreciate my pictures. I’ll try to post new ones this year.

15 hours ago, Caroline Crockett said:

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes! I’m very proud to share my birthday with Don Johnson.

I had a great evening watching the Winterfest boat parade in Fort Lauderdale. The theme this year was the 80’s, but there was surprisingly nothing about Miami Vice.

I’m happy you appreciate my pictures. I’ll try to post new ones this year.

That’s great to know about Fort Lauderdale. Would love to see the pictures. 

• Thanks 1

Happy Birthday! Words cannot express how much your character and surrounding cast have made a difference in the worst of times for my life, thank you Don!

Edit: This site is so glitchy on mobile I managed to reply to the wrong thread even though I clicked on the Don Johnson one. -.-

Edited by Assasinge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Assasinge said:

Happy Birthday! Words cannot express how much your character and surrounding cast have made a difference in the worst of times for my life, thank you Don!

Just great! :cheers::hippie: