Happy Birthday, Bilders !

Tony D.

It's been 10 months since you posted, but I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, Bilders  :cake:  and a Happy New Year ! :cheers:

Enjoy !  :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tony D. said:

It's been 10 months since you posted, but I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, Bilders  :cake:  and a Happy New Year ! :cheers:

Enjoy !  :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Wow Tony 10 months , Bilders post soon if you can you use to be quite active, best to you.:cake::shout::cheers::xmas:

• Like 1

Hey guys! I suddenly remembered I am a member here. I've had my first child just over a year ago, and well things change and you forget a few things and pick up some others.

Thank you so much for posting this, even that I haven't been here for a long time. I plan to make more regular visits here this year ahead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bilders said:

Hey guys! I suddenly remembered I am a member here. I've had my first child just over a year ago, and well things change and you forget a few things and pick up some others.

Thank you so much for posting this, even that I haven't been here for a long time. I plan to make more regular visits here this year ahead.

I’m pleased for you Bilders and happy New Year- good to see you posting and on your birthday too. Very best to you pal! :tasse_prost::xmas::balloon::shout:

12 hours ago, Bilders said:

I'm so glad I took a chance in wishing you a Happy Birthday, Bilders...……….you see that you are missed here.  Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Soon you'll have a new Miami Vice fan watching all the episodes with you! ;) :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I'm so glad I took a chance in wishing you a Happy Birthday, Bilders...……….you see that you are missed here.  Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Soon you'll have a new Miami Vice fan watching all the episodes with you! ;) :)

Me too Tony, talk about your timing!:cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 10:49 AM, Tony D. said:

That is indeed my hope sir! She's already been exposed to plenty of Flamingo ornaments and props!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1