Parking in Miami

airtommy

Does anybody have any tips on cheap parking in downtown Miami and Brickell?

Miami City Centre had 2 hours free parking when they first opened, but I believe that promotion has ended.  One possibility is to park at a Metrorail station for $4.50 and ride into town.

15 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

The Panorama Bldg at 1101 Brickell has valet parking for $5 and a lot of buildings are within walking distance.

That sounds great!  That's close to a Metromover station, so easy access to downtown.  Where is the valet?  On Google Street View it's still under construction.

You drive into the circular drive in the middle of the Panorama Bldg off Brickell Bay Dr just N. of 1SE 1th St.  If they ask tell them you are going to the Panorama Bldg they charge by time.   Google Maps etc are out of date here.  I was just there last Wed and am waiting for my buddies photos to combine them with mine and post the best in the Miami travel part of this site.  No pics of the first level of the bldg.  If you are going to Mijami send me the dates by message.