Heard Crockett's Theme

Vicefan7777

So it happened again.  Was at my local grocery store and when I walked in the in-store radio was playing Crockett's Theme.  It brought a chill down my spine as I was instantly transported to my youth.  Yes, I had a spring in my step as I was shopping. :radio:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vicefan7777 said:

So it happened again.  Was at my local grocery store and when I walked in the in-store radio was playing Crockett's Theme.  It brought a chill down my spine as I was instantly transported to my youth.  Yes, I had a spring in my step as I was shopping. :radio:

Tell them to get the whole soundtrack! This and a few glass blocks attract more happy customers! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Tell them to get the whole soundtrack! This and a few glass blocks attract more happy customers! :)

Ha ha yes great!:dance2:

4 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Great to hear!:hippie:

I recall hearing Crockett's theme playing over an old hotel sound system in the UK, back in the day while having breakfast. 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jpm1 said:

some guys out there shouldn't ever try to meet DJ, or PMT in real. because if that ever happens they'll die of an heart attack :)

I always imagined I would quote something from the show like “5000 street corners in greater Miami...” or “tuff, unique, bold, bad, and sassy”. If I got no reaction, it would be a lost cause for any other interaction for me haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2