Somebody could send the isolated version of Castillo's Theme from Walk Alone

Joey Hardin

Could somebody put here isolated from speaking version of Castillo's Theme of the S3 Episode Walk Alone?

The theme is starting when Martin Castillo's saying to Sonny Crockett "bust him" till Don Johnson's saying to Laurence Fishburne "sit".

And the second is starting during the critic discussion between Larry Zito and Stan Switek for criticial situation of Ricardo Tubbs. It's starting with Switek's line and Edward James Olmos's giving his decision for what's going to do. Don Johnson asks to get in alone, Edward James Olmos's denying and saying he's going to get there alone, telling to Don Johnson his order. Better to record it till Fox telling the other correction officer their set up for Ricardo Tubbs later then camera turning to Philip Michael Thomas and then screen fades with his blooded face.

And would be better if putting here the song during Sonny and Rico talking face to face to going undercover prison to the jail, till including with Marty in Castillo's Office in OCB Vice/Narcotics.

That instrumental also played on S2 final ep Sons and Lovers. 

Edited by Joey Hardin
  • Like 1

I watched this the other night, and was noticing how much I like those cues you mentioned. 

If nobody beats me to it, I’ll rip those next chance I get, and share them. It will be a few days if I do though. I am trying to finish up 2 projects of my own right now. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Joey Hardin said:

Could somebody put here isolated from speaking version of Castillo's Theme of the S3 Episode Walk Alone?

Not sure, but this might be what you want:

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/10538-unreleased-jan-hammer-cues-from-miami-vice/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-188092

• 2 months later...

The version of Castillo’s theme as Crockett met the corrupt officer at the restaurant was so nice in “Walk Alone”.

Edited by Matt5