Old pic

miamijimf

Found this pic of C & T.  Don't know what season/episode this is from.  Could it be they are joking around with the fake money in Made for Each Other?

miami-vice-dj-pmt6.jpg.13f189a1fa663e504a823cc4db12d0a7.jpg

• Like 3

I would also say season 3, judging by their hairstyles, Don looks like he is growing his hair for season 4, could be "Knock Knock Who's There?"  there was a deal at the beginning of that episode as well.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

Since it’s in black and white, we would just need to identify the late season 3 scene where Crockett is wearing a dark jacket and light shirt, and Tubbs a light suit with that tie pattern (if it was indeed taken on a filming set). 

21 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

That looks like 3rd season era to me.  Possibly during downtime between 3rd and 4th?

Ya it does look like Sonny's season 3 haircut.

I typed in "Crockett and Tubbs money" on google, where a thread by Coop showed up and afterwards used the pic from there to do a google picture search, which lead to gettyimages and the actor in the background gave away the episode, as there was no description to the picture. It's from the 16th episode of S3 "Theresa." The opening scene.

Some more pictures from that scene: https://www.gettyimages.in/photos/philip-michael-thomas?mediatype=photography&page=4&phrase=philip michael thomas&sort=mostpopular#license

Edited by summer84
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, summer84 said:

I typed in "Crockett and Tubbs money" on google, where a thread by Coop showed up and afterwards used the pic from there to do a google picture search, which lead to gettyimages and the actor in the background gave away the episode, as there was no description to the picture. It's from the 16th episode of S3 "Theresa." The opening scene.

Some more pictures from that scene: https://www.gettyimages.in/photos/philip-michael-thomas?mediatype=photography&page=4&phrase=philip michael thomas&sort=mostpopular#license

Excellent ! Makes sense, great picture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1