Got $20-Million?

ViceFanMan

6 hours ago, James said:

Literally the third time this has been posted here...

I don’t have time to see or read every topic/post here every day. I had not seen this before, so just happened to see it last night somewhere and thought I’d post it. I’ll delete the content.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

@ViceFanMan we’ve all done it. Just remember to try the search function on big news like that. :thumbsup:

I’ve used the search function many times before...but when you do that “millions” of all different kinds of things from the site pop up. It’s hard to tell if it’s same thing, something similar, or not what you need or want at all. 

14 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

I’ve used the search function many times before...but when you do that “millions” of all different kinds of things from the site pop up. It’s hard to tell if it’s same thing, something similar, or not what you need or want at all. 

I hear you....this is a big forum. There is also a discussion I'm trying to find about this Seller elsewhere in here. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marc said:

What was it?

It was just an online article about one of the Scarab boats & one of the Ferrari Daytona replicas used in the show being auctioned off, or are up for sale, for around $20-million. 

14 hours ago, James said:

Literally the third time this has been posted here...

This story is so crazy, it just has to be mentioned a third time. That's how you know this thing is truly insane! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Retro80sfan said:

This story is so crazy, it just has to be mentioned a third time. That's how you know this thing is truly insane! :)

If it was the 3rd time, I guess some seemed to feel it wasn’t the proverbial charm. :p  Despite the “awesome” factor of these items, if someone is willing to pay $20-million or more for them, that’s truly insane! :) 

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Marc said:

what happens if its posted a fourth time, does the site get shutdown? :(

No rides with the top down. :( 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Marc said:

what happens if its posted a fourth time, does the site get shutdown? :(

They’d probably shut you down...and charge you the same 20-million in “site-damage”! :p 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

They’d probably shut you down...and charge you the same 20-million in “site-damage”! :p 

Then we could buy the boat and car! :dance2:

• Like 2