‘Miami Vice’ Reunion 2020

S.FL84

I have to say I mostly concur with DJ and EJO's thoughts.  They would definitely need to address events after Freefall.  And why would Billy Crockett want to be a cop after it basically tore his family apart and nearly got him and his mother killed in his own house?  

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

I thought this was just rumoring a reunion—like a “sit around and talk”—not in character. 

That would be a good idea.  It's been done for all kinds of other shows.  I'd even pay for a home release of that.

• Like 1

I don't believe in it anymore. There is no official statement by NBC, neither by Vin Diesel. Basically all we've seen is a short promotion spot connected with the Miami Heat - coming from a small YouTube Channel with only a few followers. As long as there's no official statement of someone who can be taken seriously, I consider it to be some troll's rumor. 

This wouldn't be as good as the original, but I'd still want it. Ever since we lost Burn Notice, I've been dying for an action show set in Miami. I'm waiting for Bad Boys 3 so much already ! (Not a show I know).

Look at Knight Rider and MacGyver. IMO the new versions didn't hurt, there's just the original show and a new one. Heck, it could be same with Miami Vice.