The newest article from the the last Daytona built for the series by Carl Roberts

VICE365

Soundings Trade only today article February 22 2019

Sorry, I had trouble with the link 

I saw it on Facebook Wellcraft 38 Scarab KV miami vice Editions 

He is stating he has alot of personal cars such as the Bandit trans am , there is a link that will take you to his website filled with all the lies he could tell

So Sad, I can't believe Carl signed that certificate of authenticity. I have a very nice Daytona, but its not from the series and never try to  pass it that it was.Its a tribute to the  cars that made the show. Camera Daytona and volo have the real deals. :radar:

This guy makes the guy  in Pennsylvania look like a saint Lol

The whole time your looking at the car Voices is playing in the background:shout:

IMG_2310.JPG

IMG_2311.JPG

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 2/25/2019 at 4:45 PM, VICE365 said:

Soundings Trade only today article February 22 2019

Sorry, I had trouble with the link 

I saw it on Facebook Wellcraft 38 Scarab KV miami vice Editions 

He is stating he has alot of personal cars such as the Bandit trans am , there is a link that will take you to his website filled with all the lies he could tell

So Sad, I can't believe Carl signed that certificate of authenticity. I have a very nice Daytona, but its not from the series and never try to  pass it that it was.Its a tribute to the  cars that made the show. Camera Daytona and volo have the real deals. :radar:

This guy makes the guy  in Pennsylvania look like a saint Lol

The whole time your looking at the car Voices is playing in the background:shout:

IMG_2310.JPG

IMG_2311.JPG

Not only was it NOT the last Daytona built for the show but Roberts never built ANY Daytona for the show.

"Builder of the original Vice car.." is false. Tom McBurnie built the 2 Cars for the Series. 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

31 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

...but Roberts did build the TR stunt car...blah blah blah :) 

Yeah but the whole advert is completely misleading. Roberts serviced the Daytonas and took possession, but that's really it. 

I don't recall this guy's name or site but I'm wondering if he sold JNs car?   

Edit: I think it was Dave Martino? 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Ya, I met him at the 2014 Miami boat show. He had the boat and JN’s car. Was saying it was the third car used on screen. He had Trudy signing autographs and confirming his BS. But.... I don’t think she knew it was a scam. He coned he too. He really wasn’t ready for the backlash that came after. Became a jock by the end of the boat show.