Posting my new trailer (Lend Me An Ear) tomorrow on YouTube

OCBman

Greetings, all!

I'm not sure how many of you have seen some of my trailers for Miami Vice episodes on YouTube. My channel is Lazarus A Game and I've been posting episode trailers for a while now. I'm fairly embarrassed by some of the early ones to be honest, but I think they've gotten better over time. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Anyway, I'll be posting my latest one tomorrow around 9:00 PM (eastern). This one is for a season three episode, "Lend Me An Ear". 

The reason I'm announcing this...I'm guessing it's going to be pulled for copyright violation, so I would like to have as many people see it as possible, before it gets blocked. Haaa!

Thanks so much. I hope you all enjoy.

Edited by OCBman
misspelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Of those trailers I've seen, I thought they were very well made. :thumbsup: A good introduction to the series and the episodes. And a quick recap. I guess, it might not be removed by YT since your latest videos haven't been. 

Edited by summer84

Unfortunately, a few have been blocked in certain countries and some blocked completely.

My "Evan" trailer was blocked in Canada for some reason. Haaa!  

I think my "Out Where The Buses Don't Run" trailer was blocked in the United States.

Also, my "Bushido" trailer was totally blocked from the site altogether.

I guess we'll see what happens with "Lend Me An Ear".

Thanks so much, Dadrian. I'm glad MV fans are enjoying them.

"Lend Me An Ear" should be uploaded tonight around 9:00pm!

4 hours ago, OCBman said:

Unfortunately, a few have been blocked in certain countries and some blocked completely.

My "Evan" trailer was blocked in Canada for some reason. Haaa!  

I think my "Out Where The Buses Don't Run" trailer was blocked in the United States.

Also, my "Bushido" trailer was totally blocked from the site altogether.

I guess we'll see what happens with "Lend Me An Ear".

I once made a 15 minute fan edit where James Bond meets Sonny Crockett and uploaded it to Youtube and it got blocked immediately by NBC. Eversince then I've edited iconic Vice villians to be NBC and Crockett and Tubbs havin' a go at them lol

• Haha 1

So far I’ve been very fortunate with my latest video. It’s been suggested by NBC Classics (Universal), so I guess I somehow got their blessing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Your trailers are excellent. I’ve seen a bunch of them. Amazing work! :clap:

I totally assent to that statement, Dadrian. I just watched the 'Brother's Keeper' trailer and it's absolutely thrilling.

• Like 2

Dadrian, that video is great! Man, that makes me want to have a Miami Vice marathon this weekend. Excellent work!

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...

OCBman, I recently discovered your trailers and I think they're excellent. They really pump me up to watch Vice.