Jan-Michael Vincent has gone

jpaul1

star that i'll affectionately call boisterous. he was supercopter series star. i won't come back onto his alcohol, and drugs branded life. nor enter any controversy. He made me dream when i was a kid, and this is what i'm saluting here. RIP Jan-Michael Vincent

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 2

I used to watch "Airwolf" when it aired. I liked it better than the rival show "Blue Thunder." He was also in the original "Mechanic" movie with Charles Bronson.

I know he had a lot of issues in his life with drugs and alcohol, but I don't know what problems he had that made him think he had to resort to such things. I am sorry that he did since they surely resulted in his early death. I will remember him for the good things he gave to us. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

So sad he was on top of the world and then drugs and alcohol destroyed it all. The car accident that almost killed him and left his voice box permenantly damaged and then later the amputation of one of his legs. what a way to end up.

Rip String-fellow Hawk.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jpm1 said:

star that i'll affectionately call boisterous. he was supercopter series star. i won't come back onto his alcohol, and drugs branded life. nor enter any controversy. He made me dream when i was a kid, and this is what i'm saluting here. RIP Jan-Michael Vincent

Sad day I remember him with Don Johnson in “Nash Bridges” also.

• Like 2

I'll always remember him best from the John Milius film, "Big Wednesday" (which also featured Stan Switek himself, Mr. Michael Talbott).

Edited by OCBman
  • Like 1