Long Hot Summer

mjcmmv

Okay, not sure if this video was posted before and if it was, my apologies. I found it very interesting to hear DJ talk about his career and where he was headed and I hope you enjoy it too. Sorry that the voice is not coordinated with the film, but if you can overlook that, I think you'll appreciate it the way I did! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank You, I have not had the chance to watch this very :cool:. Don Johnson has aged gratefully like a good bottle of wine or champagne . Champagne more my speed HEHEHEHE and expensive . The way Don speaks at that time and where his career was going very ambitious and that’s sexy in my mind and he did what he said he would do also. And even now and it’s good to keep busy not be one of these guys just playing golf all day very boring . Don looked really good in that video but he was younger and we all get older I am afraid too. I still feel young

Really good interview thank you again for sharing it

• Like 1

I like the way he was always able to at least give the impression he didn't take himself too seriously.  Yes, he was definitely ambitious and hoped for big things with his career, but at the same time he seemed to know it could all go away, too.  It was very cute the way he spoke about Jesse, who was a toddler at the time. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, alleycat said:

Thank You, I have not had the chance to watch this very :cool:. Don Johnson has aged gratefully like a good bottle of wine or champagne . Champagne more my speed HEHEHEHE and expensive . The way Don speaks at that time and where his career was going very ambitious and that’s sexy in my mind and he did what he said he would do also. And even now and it’s good to keep busy not be one of these guys just playing golf all day very boring . Don looked really good in that video but he was younger and we all get older I am afraid too. I still feel young

Really good interview thank you again for sharing it

You're so welcome! I also enjoyed listening to what he had to say!  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, vicegirl85 said:

I like the way he was always able to at least give the impression he didn't take himself too seriously.  Yes, he was definitely ambitious and hoped for big things with his career, but at the same time he seemed to know it could all go away, too.  It was very cute the way he spoke about Jesse, who was a toddler at the time. 

I like the way he came across in this interview. And it gave me a little more insight into what made him tick. Glad you liked it!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 12:03 AM, mjcmmv said:

Okay, not sure if this video was posted before and if it was, my apologies. I found it very interesting to hear DJ talk about his career and where he was headed and I hope you enjoy it too. Sorry that the voice is not coordinated with the film, but if you can overlook that, I think you'll appreciate it the way I did! 

Great, never seen this Thankyou for sharing.

13 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

You're welcome, Matt. 

Thanks again friend. You could see how he loved his acting. This movie was shot between April and June 1985 between first and second season I would think.

Just now, Matt5 said:

Thanks again friend. You could see how he loved his acting. This movie was shot between April and June 1985 between first and second season I would think.

Yes, he had the world by the tail back then and he realized and appreciated it. I just watched this version of Long Hot Summer on YouTube and liked it very much. You're right-1985.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Yes, he had the world by the tail back then and he realized and appreciated it. I just watched this version of Long Hot Summer on YouTube and liked it very much. You're right-1985.  

Yes you could see it he was getting the world at his feet and he was enjoying it- While he was filming this movie MV was becoming huge in reruns and there was a lot of hype around the show and DJ just before he started filming the Miami Vice season 2 premiere in NYC at the end of June 1985.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2