Hey pals and palettes!

Fresh Prince

I'm a fellow MV fan, been so since the show aired originally, though I was too small to watch it back then, I had to go to bed early in the 80s. I stumbled back upon it in the 90s in reruns but it wasnt until digital age and internet that I've been able to get 'back' really into it, I've enjoyed watching the episodes for about 4-5 years now, I have on & off periods but usually I don't miss a week without seeing atleast one episode. Though I am bit ware of seasons 3-5, see I've only ever watched the first two seasons and it's stuck on me. Funny enough I didn't have a problem watching the recent movie, for what it is I kind of like that too.Anyway I'm not new to forums or anything, I just haven't devoted enough time to it, I've been a member on the other site and it took me a while to figure out what happened since I was kind of passive member there, but anyway passion never dies and I quite like this site so I hope to stay here for a good while. I liked reading one 'famous' member's section, but as you will know he packed up and left, I am grateful to FM though for great work on this site and even C&B for inspiring posts regarding all the 'MV craze' he heWell you know what I mean. It's still going on strong with people like us around I guess! I'm from London, but originally from Slovenia, both in europe.I've not been to Miami yet sadly, but I'm gonna make it there eventually.Until then ...

This is not only the the most current, up to date VICE website out there, It's also the most talked about, and active site out there.You picked the right one. If you have questions, on this site, you will get answers. There are many MIAMI VICE experts here.Please, enjoy this very user friendly, and just plain friendly utopia.WELCOME PAL!Were looking forward to your posts.-COOP