Behind the Scenes

mjcmmv

Just found this on YouTube. There's some interesting footage in here. Especially the filming of No Exit and Lombard...not to mention, a rare interview showing Olmos/Castillo "smiling"!! Hope you enjoy! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

That’s a great channel. It has been posted and discussed here before. Was it you, @summer84?

Sorry, I didn't see it before on here. Still worth a repeat, though. Love seeing them interact with the fans and each other. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mjcmmv said:

Sorry, I didn't see it before on here. Still worth a repeat, though. Love seeing them interact with the fans and each other. 

No apologies! Wish I could find the thread. You would enjoy it. Definitely worth a repeat in case others haven’t seen it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Do we have a "Behind the Scenes" thread somewhere else? I'd like to start searching for more like this video and put it all together in one place. 

1 minute ago, RedDragon86 said:

Michael and John are so funny :)

I know! It's almost as if they were in character! That whacky humor seems to come naturally to them.  I'll be there were fun to work with. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Do we have a "Behind the Scenes" thread somewhere else? I'd like to start searching for more like this video and put it all together in one place. 

Coop has a long thread on that topic:

https://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/1001-behind-the-scenes-photo

The whole Cooper & Burnett's Miami Vice Scrapbook subforum is chock full of goodies.

• Like 2