Crockett’s boat found in the Keys

TheGreatMcCarthy

14 minutes ago, squeezem3 said:

Can't believe it was for sale for only $ 39k! Great to see it's in good hands though! 

Yes, they seem to appreciate it! 

36 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

I never realized there was a large bed on the St. Vitus. On the show, all I ever saw was Crockett on that narrow bunk-like bed. 

I think the bed was seen in the episode "Theresa". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, squeezem3 said:

I never realized that's where they were! Thanks! I knew someone's eagle eyes would catch that!

17 minutes ago, squeezem3 said:

When I got the blu ray box set I noticed the large bed in the pilot as well, it wasn't in the DVD version.

Do you think that--on Vice--they actually filmed below decks or did they move all that to a studio and replicate the interior? Seems like it would be tight to fit cameras, crew, etc., down there.

53 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

When I got the blu ray box set I noticed the large bed in the pilot as well, it wasn't in the DVD version.

Wait, you mean the BluRay set has footage not seen on the regular DVDs?

Edited by airtommy

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

Wait, you mean the BluRay set has footage bot seen on the regular DVDs?

I have  noticed in "The Pilot" on BluRay, it has 2 new scenes, one is where Crockett is below deck waking up in his large bed, the next one is when Crockett and Gina are arguing in the bathroom, she leaves but what is different is she comes back in to talk to Crockett, non of these scenes were on DVD.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2

great post. the boat shape is quite amazing. it's really cool to see some things from the show escaped from speculation, and are making a couple of people real happy. i hope they're enjoying their nut shell. i really do

Miami Vice gave me the fever for living on a boat ... I used to ... This boat is magnifiscent ...:D

Edited by Kladdagh

• 2 weeks later...

Glorious. I am curious about the navigation/maneuvering (helm control) systems below decks. The photos had some, but I guess I don’t know much about yachts. Wonder what a typical suite looks like on that kind of craft.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm I think they put those back in for when they showed the pilot as a promo for the film in 2006 all those years ago, hard to believe its been so bloody long since then.