Short, Erroneous Review

Bren10

These guys are incredibly inaccurate on several points, but mildly amusing. It does annoy me when people try to sound authoritative when they haven't done their research. However, haters of MV2006 will once again find their viewpoint echoed. :hot:

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

These guys are incredibly inaccurate on several points, but mildly amusing. It does annoy me when people try to sound authoritative when they haven't done their research. However, haters of MV2006 will once again find their viewpoint echoed. :hot:

You're right! They didn't do their homework! Liam Neeson, a priest??? Ed O'Neill, a gambler??? They didn't rewatch those episodes, obviously. Thanks, Bren10; this was really good!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Not to forget, Elvis a crocodile! :birdie:

He must have been listening to Gina when she was complaining to Crockett about babysitting a "sick Crocodile!" :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

You're right! They didn't do their homework! Liam Neeson, a priest??? Ed O'Neill, a gambler??? They didn't rewatch those episodes, obviously. Thanks, Bren10; this was really good!

Good piece 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Bren10 said:

LOL, yes!  (about the inaccurate but mildly amusing) :)  Thanks for sharing, Bren 10!

• Like 1

Forgot to mention, so the guy just stops watching because they went to New York?! What the hell? Did he think they were going to stay there permanently? This guy had the totally opposite reaction of about 90 odd percent of people who watched Prodigal Son. And it's not as if there wasn't fair warning. Prodigal Son had massive advance hype going into season 2. Not to mention he'd be missing out on one of the show's best seasons. I just don't get some people. ?(

• Like 2