TV STATION VICE FOLDER INFORMATION

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a MIAMI VICE Season one promotional folder that was sent to TV staions hoping to get picked up by NBC stations.Inside is all sorts of info on the series, how well it expects to do in the market, what shows it's up against, time slots, photos, bar graphs, and details of the show, and what it's about. Not many survive today. It's extremely, extremely rare.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Just when I thought there's not much left floating around out there and there you go....Why am I not surprised that it's very rare...And you have a copy!! Way, totally super cool!! Thank You sooo much for sharing!! COOP, YOU ROCK!!!:clap::clap::clap: Mike

Actually, I don't own this item, ...yet. I just wanted to share a RARE item with you.I try to show you things that are rare, and cool! I'm trying to get it, but the asking price is absurd. Well see. The owner didn't accept my offer.However, I DID buy a very cool, VERY RARE item that you will love. As I've written to FERRARIMAN and timm525 telling them that a cool item I wish to share is on the way, .....the item actually got lost in the mail! The seller is trying to track it down via the post office. I had the good sense to over insure it. Hope it shows soon so I can post my latest find!I've got other things to share as well, but I'm just waiting for the right moment.Love your comments!You'll like it.

Actually' date=' I don't own this item, ...yet. I just wanted to share a RARE item with you.I try to show you things that are rare, and cool! I'm trying to get it, but the asking price is absurd. Well see. The owner didn't accept my offer.However, I DID buy a very cool, VERY RARE item that you will love. As I've written to FERRARIMAN and timm525 telling them that a cool item I wish to share is on the way, .....the item actually got lost in the mail! The seller is trying to track it down via the post office. I had the good sense to over insure it. Hope it shows soon so I can post my latest find!I've got other things to share as well, but I'm just waiting for the right moment.Love your comments!You'll like it.[/quote']How good is that Dave, would love to see it. if you are unable to negotiate a fair price I wouldn't mind having a crack at buying it myself.Would that be stepping on anyones toes..! I wouldn't want to cut you out in any way Dave:D:D

Paul. It's absurdly expensive. The price is not a fair price. That's why I tried talking the seller down.

It is in a sense great that there's recession going on so people are willing to part with these rarities, well for a price that is. Hope you get it either way.

Paul. It's absurdly expensive. The price is not a fair price. That's why I tried talking the seller down.

We could organise a joint take over bid. It could reside 50% of the time in the USA & 50% in Australia LOL:D:D

• 2 years later...

I never did obtain this item, as the seller's price was off the charts too much. It just wasn't worth it. He still has it, and won't budge. I tried, but he just held sturdy on the price. Whatever. ....ooooooh wellllll...:rolleyes: What are ya going to do?

It's interesting to get a little insight into what actually goes into making a TV series, as I've discovered here and on a few other threads.Pity the owner dug his heels into the ground with this item, Coop. :thumbsdown:

It's interesting to get a little insight into what actually goes into making a TV series' date=' as I've discovered here and on a few other threads.Pity the owner dug his heels into the ground with this item, Coop. :thumbsdown:[/quote']I know.My intent is to preserve, and share these items with the world (exclusively on this site). I was going to post pictures of it page by page to show off this item to everyone.However, I thought $500.00 was just too insane a firm asking price.