Few Blazers Selling

Fresh Prince

I've seen the Mondo one was well, that one is very cool but too big for me. Otherwise I'd probably jump on it. I wish there more Miami Vice blazers for sale.

Great stuff!

But on me these would be like that Chris Farley bit;  “Big guy, little jacket.”

If I could even get into one.  I’m a 48 jacket, 36/34 pants.  

Never find cool vintage in my size...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marco Falcone said:

I hear you!Great stuff!

But on me these would be like that Chris Farley bit;  “Big guy, little jacket.”

If I could even get into one.  I’m a 48 jacket, 36/34 pants.  

Never find cool vintage in my size...

I hear you!  54 X-long jacket, 42 pants with 38 inseam. Never gonna happen, never.

1 minute ago, pahonu said:

I hear you!  54 X-long jacket, 42 pants with 38 inseam. Never gonna happen, never.

Jeez! You should be a bodyguard! 

3 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Jeez! You should be a bodyguard! 

LOL!  I'm 6-7 and played college ball, but I've been teaching for the last 23 years.  No way I would fit in your Maserati either!  

1 minute ago, pahonu said:

LOL!  I'm 6-7 and played college ball, but I've been teaching for the last 23 years.  No way I would fit in your Maserati either!  

True story! :) 

That car is definitely made for short-legged, long-armed Italians! I’m 6’ 0”, and I could never take a long trip in it, but I would never want to (miles=depreciation). 

Extremely roomy inside for passengers, though!

4 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

That car is definitely made for short-legged, long-armed Italians! I’m 6’ 0”, and I could never take a long trip in it, but I would never want to (miles=depreciation). 

I've heard that Italian cars have short leg room and long arm reach to the steering wheel.  Never understood why.  I have long legs so I'm out.  I also have quite wide shoulders (which accounts for part of the jacket size) but that probably wouldn't be a problem in your car, though it's a pain in the @ss on airlines.  There are ways to cram into seats with less legroom or even headroom, at least briefly.  How do you narrow your shoulders?  Several years ago a guy on a packed flight from San Francisco to LA next to me complained that my shoulders were in part of his seat space.  His tiny wife was at the window and I was at the aisle so I suggested they might switch and be more comfortable.  She ratted him out in two seconds saying he was too scared to sit by the window!  He didn't say much for the rest of the flight.

I did think of one Maserati that would fit me.  Don't know if you're aware, but Maserati briefly made motorcycles.  A friend of my dad had one when I was growing up.  From the 50's I think.  No head room problems there!

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

You're Italian? Who'da thunk it. Lol

3 hours ago, pmconroy said:

You're Italian? Who'da thunk it. Lol

No, sir haha

I was saying even my proportions make car somewhat uncomfortable. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Men-s-GIANNI-VERSACE-100-Wool-Blazer-Jacket-Italy-SZ-EU-50-US-40-R-/223505968862?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=P8v6SYVwXdlQLsYBq9kslfVgqeA%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

Check this out. What a beautiful piece. Thanks to Dadrian for showing this to me, I was able to get a very Vicey Gianni Versace obviously vintage blazer at a low price. I have been watching this since February and only finally caved after it was relisted countless times. I don't know why it wasn't bought, maybe the '80s pattern is too loud for most people? Anyway, I saw the measurements and was a little afraid it might be too large, and it very well may be. However, the tagged size is my size, even though the measurements are a bit off of what I normally wear. I'm taking a chance on this one. But I'm crazy for those retro patterns and worst case scenario, I can sell it to someone else if it is just too big on me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody's commented on the teal, but aside from the fact that the pockets aren't patch pockets, wouldn't you say it fits the aesthetic well? A little tailoring and it's a solid work horse summer jacket.