Hello from Germany!

Glades

I watched Miami Vice last year for the first time - and I was just captivated. I did it within 4 months all 5 seasons. Now i´m watching it again. This time in English, because in German there are 3-5 minutes in every episode missing!

I like the show most as a whole, the story behind, which is also told by the technique of the filming, the music, the colors...  not only by the story itself. And I was surprised in how many ways you can look at the show. It is so inspiring to me to read your posts. Good to be here!

• Like 2

Welcome to the site @Glades!

(can’t believe that name wasn’t already taken Haha congrats! :thumbsup:)

Edited by Dadrian

Welcome, Glades!

I am in awe of your English language skills (along with many other Europeans who are here) and ability to watch and understand the show in a language that is not your native language.  I know I couldn't watch it in German, Spanish, etc. and get much out of it at all. 

All of you are awesome! 

• Haha 1

Thanks for the welcome! 

As I know the episodes in German it is easier for me to understand them in English. I also have (English) subtitles. But I guess, MV already improved my English. Not only the DVD, but also the Forum:)  And there is so much told in the episodes without words!

Edited by Glades
  • Like 2