Jan Hammer - Beyond the Mind’s Eye

cageyJG

Awesome, we got the video now.

Hope I didn’t miss this topic before. Found this on Reddit’s Obscure Media subforum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cageyJG said:

Awesome, we got the video now.

Hope I didn’t miss this topic before. Found this on Reddit’s Obscure Media subforum.

We posted info about his official YouTube channel (from which you’ve posted above) when it launched, but I don’t think we talked about this album particularly. “Windows” is my favorite from that set—a must for anyone who likes his MV music!

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

We posted info about his official YouTube channel (from which you’ve posted above) when it launched, but I don’t think we talked about this album particularly. “Windows” is my favorite from that set—a must for anyone who likes his MV music!

Awesome!! Thanks for posting the video, too! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is a wonderful album many MV like tracks such as “Too Far”, “Brave New World” and “Midnight”.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Matt5 said:

This is a wonderful album many MV like tracks such as “Too Far”, “Brave New World” and “Midnight”.

I like this album, too! I just purchased it recently after seeing a youtube video playing some selections on this site. Many pieces have a real MV feel!

Edited by mjcmmv

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Theatre of Magic (1993) featured on the video version of Jan Hammer’s fine “ Beyond the Mind’s Eye”  LP was not the version released on the album —that was  “ Magic Theatre” . It is extended and more upbeat. I love it - I also give the album 10 out of 10. 
Jan Hammer  also  released a jazz version of this theme on 2020s “ Sketches in Jazz “ also just great. 

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2