DJ 2014 Interview

mjcmmv

Nice interview!  It's a shame that Score never got off the ground.  I think it could have been interesting.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting the interview! It seems at least five years later, a Nash Bridges reboot is going to become a reality. His wife hinted at it. 

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

Thanks for posting the interview! It seems at least five years later, a Nash Bridges reboot is going to become a reality. His wife hinted at it. 

You're welcome.

Really, an NB reboot? That would be fun! I'll be keeping on eye out for that one. Thanks!

3 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

Nice interview!  It's a shame that Score never got off the ground.  I think it could have been interesting.

I enjoyed the interview, too. 

I especially liked hearing how he'd moved on from the sex-symbol image to something more substantial.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I hope Nash Bridges will get rebooted - but who knows things are very difficult to get going these days. And there’s been no news for a while about that from Kelley Johnson or Don.

13 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

I hope Nash Bridges will get rebooted - but who knows things are very difficult to get going these days. And there’s been no news for a while about that from Kelley Johnson or Don.

I've been watching the reruns on one of our local stations. Right now, I'm in Season 1. Compared to the later NB seasons, this one was really good. Good story lines, strong characters and well-written dialogue. Even the sets and scenes look fresher. Don was witty, his expressions full of fun and enthusiasm. I'd love to see a reboot if they could capture this again!

2 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

I've been watching the reruns on one of our local stations. Right now, I'm in Season 1. Compared to the later NB seasons, this one was really good. Good story lines, strong characters and well-written dialogue. Even the sets and scenes look fresher. Don was witty, his expressions full of fun and enthusiasm. I'd love to see a reboot if they could capture this again!

Yes Season 1 was just excellent.