Ultimate Brother's Keeper?

S.FL84

I'm watching BK again to relive some MUCH better days of my life and I was thinking "wouldn't it be incredible to own a copy of BK which included the commercials?"  < That would REALLY bring you back to 1984. 

^ At the (1:50) mark:

^ At the (1:30) mark:

Edited by S.FL84
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

No problem.  Life was just, at least for me and a helluva lotta others I strongly suspect, soo much fun and limitless.....Then.   So much to do.  Watch tv and actually enjoy it, cut the grass all day, get $20 from my dad and drive to the mall and walk around a girl watch for a few hours, get a frozen daquiri, go to a local club and hang out then drive home w/a buzz  and wait till next weekend.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, S.FL84 said:

No problem.  Life was just, at least for me and a helluva lotta others I strongly suspect, soo much fun and limitless.....Then.   So much to do.  Watch tv and actually enjoy it, cut the grass all day, get $20 from my dad and drive to the mall and walk around a girl watch for a few hours, get a frozen daquiri, go to a local club and hang out then drive home w/a buzz  and wait till next weekend.

This video brought back a lot of memories. Loved it!!

7 hours ago, S.FL84 said:

I'm watching BK again to relive some MUCH better days of my life and I was thinking "wouldn't it be incredible to own a copy of BK which included the commercials?"  < That would REALLY bring you back to 1984. 

^ At the (1:50) mark:

^ At the (1:30) mark:

Wow! So good Thankyou.

I finished up today with CALDERONE 'S RETURN 1 & 2.  Unbelievably I can still remember watching this ep. that Friday night and feeling of the thrill knowing there wasn't, and still isn't, anything like it on TV.  The world seemed so huge and exciting.  Now it's just some dirty little deadend street in some 'hood.  I'm so glad to be able to communicate my feelings on MV with people that get what I'm saying and were there & relate. 

• Like 2

You nailed it Weldon!   I've tried watching some these kiddy "I can make a real movie just like daddy" NETFLIX crap shows and they are sooo inferior to MV its pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, S.FL84 said:

I finished up today with CALDERONE 'S RETURN 1 & 2.  Unbelievably I can still remember watching this ep. that Friday night and feeling of the thrill knowing there wasn't, and still isn't, anything like it on TV.  The world seemed so huge and exciting.  Now it's just some dirty little deadend street in some 'hood.  I'm so glad to be able to communicate my feelings on MV with people that get what I'm saying and were there & relate. 

I agree!!  This site is awesome-great people and amazing material for us to enjoy!

Thanks to you for all your contributions!!!