IDENTIFY THE SEASON

mjcmmv

I saw this Crockett outfit the other day and loved it! Pink blazer and blue patterned shirt. He looks amazing in it!!

Any idea what episode it comes from? 

DJ'S PINK BLAZER .jpg

8 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

I saw this Crockett outfit the other day and loved it! Pink blazer and blue patterned shirt. He looks amazing in it!!

DJ'S PINK BLAZER .jpg

I know he wears that blazer a few times in season 5. Maybe during the Lombard “interrogation” in World of Trouble? I can’t remember the shirt in that scene. Definitely S5, though. Yes, great look!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I know he wears that blazer a few times in season 5. Maybe during the Lombard “interrogation” in World of Trouble? I can’t remember the shirt in that scene. Definitely S5, though. Yes, great look!

Yes, the shirt threw me off!! Thanks!

• Like 1

Ah yes, that's the outfit my friends compared to "a girl wearing a sports jersey over a dress." Who cares, it looks great to me! 

13 minutes ago, Rattlehead said:

Ah yes, that's the outfit my friends compared to "a girl wearing a sports jersey over a dress." Who cares, it looks great to me! 

Me, too. Nothing girly about...

5 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

DJ'S PINK BLAZER .jpg

It's from "Fruit of the Poison Tree" when Lisa testifies at Enriquez's second trial.

• Thanks 1

I wish I was manly enough to wear pink and lavender and still look like a badass.

The shirt and blazer look is more timeless than the t-shirt and blazer combo imo. You can pull this look off today without people thinking you're doing a MV cosplay.

• Like 2

It's how you carry yourself that matters. And, of course, shades and hues. Bright pink doesn't look good on anyone over the age of (say) six in my view, but when you start getting into pastels and lighter tones anything goes. Yellow is actually much harder to pull off than either pink or lavender.

And yeah, shirt and blazer is much more timeless than t-shirt and blazer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

shades and hues.

I’ll add textures and silhouette. 

Someone must have adjusted the colors of the shirt and blazer. Here's the original screenshot from Blu-Ray.

40RSSA5.jpg

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Someone must have adjusted the colors of the shirt and blazer. Here's the original screenshot from Blu-Ray.

40RSSA5.jpg

What episode is it?

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

What episode is it?

"Fruit of the Poison Tree" the scene in which Lisa testifies at Enriquez's second trial.

Edited by Crockettt
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Crockettt said:

"Fruit of the Poison Tree" the scene in which Lisa testifies at Enriquez's second trial.

Gotcha. Yeah Crockett was way happier than this talking to Lombard. :)