Henley Shirts - UK or Europe

Datona23

Hello,

Would anyone be able to recommend where to get some good pastel Henley shirts in the UK? If any users are here.. or any easily ordered from Europe.

I’m finding them quite hard to source.

Hello, @Datona23 and welcome to the site!

I got one of these from Amazon, and it's been great! Only a few are MV colors, though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N704L1Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not sure if they ship to UK, or if there's an Amazon in UK, but just trying to help. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately they don't ship to the UK  :(

They seem to be the type of t-shirt that are both everywhere, yet nowhere for that Vice look. What material should I be looking out for by the way?

I usually avoid 100% cotton stuff (unless it is pima), especially with t-shirts.  I am extremely picky with needing my shirts to feel light and soft.  I usually go for poly/cotton blends with henleys and t-shirts since they won't shrink and feel soft.  That is important especially if you plan on pairing it with a light blazer.  Unfortunately, I can't help much with sourcing UK stuff.  Macys and Kohls have been great U.S. sources for me and are both very affordable with me being a budget Crockett.

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I really like that “clover” LL Bean one. It looks more like a seafoam green to me (or maybe a little darker).

Edited by AndrewRemington