Happy Birthday, Gary1911A1 !

Tony D.

It's time to wish a very Happy Birthday to ………  Gary1911A1 !  :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Enjoy your special Day ! :thumbsup:

Thank You All! Going to drive my SLK 320 today and shoot a Witness in 10MM Wednesday when I go to the range. The road to the range is terrible and will have to drive my SUV. Wish my range was nicer and closer, but I have to combine it with another trip.

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

6 minutes ago, Gary1911A1 said:

Thank You All! Going to drive my SLK 320 today and shoot a Witness in 10MM Wednesday when I go to the range. The road to the range is terrible and will have to drive my SUV. Wish my range was nicer and closer, but I have to combine it with another trip.

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

Nice - enjoy pal!

Got a chance to shoot my Witness at the range while practicing for an upcoming match. I usually shoot a 1911 and had forgotten how enjoyable shooting the Witness in 10MM is. Also got a chance to shoot a CZ P-01 Omega which might become my new carry pistol if I go back to shooting a CZ in completion. Like the 1911s', but I shoot the CZ type pistols so well.

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG