PMT's daughter sings!

Dadrian

Somehow I knew something cool would come out of posting my videos on YouTube.Today, I was contacted by a 19 year old singer named Imaj. She sings very well, but I was thinking "why is she watching Miami Vice videos"?Maybe it's because PMT IS HER DAD!!! I don't know much about PMT's personal life, so this was a shock to me.Check her out:

she has lots of other videos posted, too.and did i mention she looks just like her dad?Eingefügtes Bild

You GOT to invite her to this site.She'd love seeing my huge collection of PMT POINTING AT CAMERA PHOTOS!

P.S., Tell her I need one of her fathers Blazers or ties for my collecton, as I lack anything from TUBBS. ;)

i sent her a message. we'll see just how interested in us she is.wow...what if tubbs was your dad?

i sent her a message. we'll see just how interested in us she is.wow...what if tubbs was your dad?

MEGA COOL! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

I want to share a wonderful website with you that my nineteen year old daughter Imajananda has created: IMAJ MOTION PICTURESI think you will enjoy her creativity and reading her motion picture screen play titled "HARLOW". I am so proud of her and the incredible talent she is expressing at such a young age.

Imaj wrote a screenplay' date=' which you can read here ---> click!She also posted a lot of nice pics from her parents ---> click! As you can see, she's very proud of her dad as well.My favourite is "Harlow's closet" ---> click!I love the music and the fashion drawings. I'm not sure whether Imaj made them as well (still waiting for PMT's answer), but I strongly guess. A very talented girl! It will be a pleasure to watch her rising. :glossy:

How good is that Dadrian. She's got a great voice. Thank goodness she didn't make contact with another MV site which shall remain name less. She would have been given the 3rd degree, abused, and accused of been a liar.

How good is that Dadrian. She's got a great voice. Thank goodness she didn't make contact with another MV site which shall remain name less. She would have been given the 3rd degree' date=' abused, and accused of been a liar.[/quote']:):):)

How good is that Dadrian. She's got a great voice. Thank goodness she didn't make contact with another MV site which shall remain name less. She would have been given the 3rd degree' date=' abused, and accused of been a liar.[/quote']LOL...thats true...

cool idea:i do a cover of the "living the book of my life" sequence from "the maze" and she does the vocals!viva la vice!!

I actually left a comment saying i was a fan of her dad from miami vice, and she has subscribed to my youtube and added me as a friend :dance2:Very cool :cool:

• 11 months later...

A great voice and a good looking girl! I´m amazed that I haven´t heard more from her because in my opinion she can absolutely keep up with other well - known singers.

• 2 years later...

Did you know that Imaj released her first offical music video? The song is called Blush and I really think it's wonderful...

Besides she also posted a video showing she and her dad at a time when she was about eight months old. Very cute!

Did you know that Imaj released her first offical music video? The song is called Blush and I really think it's wonderful...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rypq7pls2Pg

Besides she also posted a video showing she and her dad at a time when she was about eight months old. Very cute!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuwl2dspOpM

Very cool video! Thank you! :)