Burn Notice Locations

miamijimf

In an attempt to get location trivia going again here are three photos posted on Twitter today by a fan who watched a Burn Notice live shoot. Where were these photos taken? This is really easy to find even if you have never been to S. Fla just use Google Earth or Virtual Earth. I personally like Virtual Earth's "Birds Eye View" feature. Old location sleuth's like DanJ, Tommy etc or even F-man :) can find it easily but I would like someone who hasn't tried this before to take a shot. Location trivia is challenging and fun when you succeed. Some of our long time Vicer post hardly at all because (I presume) locations are their main interest and the topic is missing from the forum. This is a shame since they are among the most knowledgeable Vicers and were contributors in other areas as well. Like a lot of Burn Notice locations, there is a strong Vice connection. Before the condo was built a burning scene in Vice took place right in this area, roughly between the condo and the car at the end of the road.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 4 weeks later...

Just in case there are some Burn Notice fans with the Season One DVDs who like a challenge, here is a chase scene to identify. The cars pass from right to left under NW 27th Ave. Give me the episode and who is chasing who. Eingefügtes Bild

• 4 weeks later...

No one has taken a crack at these two problems so I am posting them again. I know some of you enjoy location trivia- Matt5, Tommy V. and DanJ just to name a few. The location with the red Buick was used in the most recent BN episode and a famous Vice scene was filmed roughly between the car and the condo. For extra points what was the scene?

• 2 weeks later...

Were these taken at the northern end of Lummus Park in South Beach, and was this where Little Miss Dangerous reluctantly takes on another "John" and later his car is found burning?Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Fearless LeaderAt the start of the episode, when Michael says "... going to disagree", I can't figure out which bridge he is crossing. I've searched everywhere. It's driving me crazy, because this should be an easy one.Also, I can't find where he meets Detective Paxson on her stakeout. As he goes back to his car, you can see "327" on the door behind him. I scanned all around South Beach, especially between Washington and Collins, but nothing matches.

• 1 year later...

The season five premier of Burn Notice last night wasn't bad. I noticed that the Venezuelan checkpoint and the roads around that area were filmed behind the Metro Zoo. I recognized the trail next to the prison with the fence right away. The location was confirmed by a tweet from one of the BN staff.

I have just recently started trying to catch up with Burn Notice. Last week, new episodes returned to our screens here in Australia - we are 4 episodes behind the Season 5 premiere episode.On cable, they show 5 or 6 episodes of the older series in one go, so I have been recording and watching those.The scenery is just AMAZING. Love this location trivia stuff - keep it coming!