Radio Emotion 98.3 And Others

Miami.Vice.1984

:cool::cool::cool: Good Morning , I'm Fernando Martinez... And This .... Is Emotion.... It is 6:00 am and Today we will have a wonderful sunny day as always in our Wonderful Vice City with this Magnificent Sunrise ......:cool::cool::cool:

Go to My Favorite Track....41:59

I Create This Topic For You To Post Your Favorite Radio Station Of the Moment... So Here We Go Pal !;)

Edited by Miami.Vice.1984
  • Like 2

• Administrators

"I love that song, it grabs me by the crotch and shakes me around until I'm not sure if I am a man or a woman... Then I remember, I am Fernando Martinez... Mister Fernando Martinez, and this is Mr. Mister with Broken Wings" 

BABY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND... WHY WE CAN'T JUST HOLD ON TO EACH OTHERS HANDS do do do-do... do do do-do do

Ahh memories... :) 

• Like 1

Ahahahahaha :):) Fernando is the only radio presenter that makes me laugh so much :):):)

Ahhh you're right James so many good memories Behind Us ;(;(:cool:

I love Roxy music :cheers:

There should have been more Bryan Ferry song's in the show, "More Than This" would have been another perfect fit.

• Like 1

Me Too Pal :cheers:

Exactly That Would Be Perfect In Miami Vice :cool: !

Anyway Pal I will try If i have the Time to work on a new fresh music video soon :gift: with Vice City Rage Mode ON :cool:(Vice City running with the RAGE engine of GTA 4 or GTA 5)

It will be beautiful I hope :glossy:.... in any case it will make me very happy to work on it, And come back to my Favorite Game Modernized with Rockstar's new RAGE engine :glossy::blind:

Edited by Miami.Vice.1984
  • Like 1