HELP ! Does anyone have a copy of Vice City Rage Beta 1 (Only For EFLC) or 2 or 3 for GTA 4?

Miami.Vice.1984

Does anyone have a copy of Vice City Rage Beta 1 or 2 or 3 for GTA 4?

Hello everyone =), what I ask you is very important and urgent :

Is there Anyone in the forum who plays GTA 4 again and who has already mod with the beta 1 of Vice City Rage released around 2011-2013 and finally who has a copy in his hard drive of the Vice City Rage Beta 1 or 2 or 3 mod for GTA 4 not the BETA 4 I don't want this beta

I'm not looking for the latest version of the "Vice City RAGE" mod that is Beta 4. I'm looking for beta 3 or older ... that was working with GTA Episodes From Liberty City (EFLC)

I ask you this because all the links I found on the internet: Dropbox, Torrent, Mediafire ect .... are expired or broken

Hoping that someone on this forum has this precious file
I would be very happy because I wanted to make music videos with GTA Vice City Rage Working with the Rage Engine of GTA IV

I would try to make a video Soon on my actual Vice City rage Beta 4 and you will understand why I do not like this version BETA 4

Nota Bene : Please Tommy Vercetti if you have any mods of Vice city rage left in your Hard Drive Let me know

Here is a site that will help you understand what I'm talking about precisely,  do not forget to translate it into English :

http://gtamodding.ru/wiki/GTA_Vice_City_Rage#Vice_City_Rage_Beta_1

Thank you all My Pals for your Future Help I Hope You Have a Wonderful Day :cool:

Edited by Miami.Vice.1984

Thank you very much James My Pal !!! This is the BETA 1 (i think) I remember it's exactly what I was looking for with EFLC, I had it before this file but unfortunately I lost everything because of a formatting of my computer.

I installed it but unfortunately when I click at the end on "LaunchVCR" It makes "error Requested File" failure of the file update

In fact what I do not like in the Beta 4 is the ENB (the brilliance reflected on the object and the character Tommy ... it's too glossy) But it's okay this "Problem" is present in all BETA Version i think (1;2;3;4)
and above all it misses the original HUD of vice city ;( .... while there was in the first beta.

If someone still has Beta version 2 and 3 it will be really nice to give them to me because I want to have all Beta version to test them all and find the one that suits me :done:

A Big Thanks again James :thumbsup::cheers: to have taken your time to find and share for me your file of the first beta of Vice City RAGE :thumbsup::rauchen:

James I'm really sorry to bother you again but when you have time, will you be able to install the beta version you have with GTA EFLC or IV ? Can you tell me if the installation of the beta has gone well for you ?

Here a tutorial that I followed but it dates from 2012: the year or the beta 1 is out But it does not work for me when I followed the steps to the letter....

And if everything goes well that's what the Beta 1 looks like it's perfect for me everything is original (WELCOME BACK TO VICE CITY):

• Administrators

I do have it installed and it works for me. Not sure what's happening on your end. Which file does it say is missing? Perhaps your anti-virus software is deleting it? Usually you have to add the game folder to your exclusions for this sort of thing. 

Here's a link I found for BETA 3 but I don't think it's for EFLC. Doesn't mention EFLC anywhere. 

https://www.playground.ru/files/gta_4_new_vice_city_rage-66442/

I think only BETA 1 was for EFLC and the rest are all GTA IV. 

And here's BETA 2: https://libertycity.ru/files/gta-4/56526-vice-city-rage-built-20.03.2013.html

Sorry for the Russian sites, gotta take what you can get right? 

I might archive all of these myself, it's good just to have this sort of stuff in case the sites go down or something. 

• Thanks 1

If i remember correctly "beta 2" and later versions works with GTA4 and the compilation pack  Episodes From Liberty City isn't necesarry.

Edited by Crockettt
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, You All Exactly Right sorry for yesterday , I forgot to mention that actually beta 1 is only for EFLC .... and all the rest BETA 2; 3; and 4 are to install on GTA IV as indicated on the site http://gtamodding.ru/wiki/GTA_Vice_City_Rage#Vice_City_Rage_Beta_1 sorry and thank you for letting me know about it .

Sorry James and Crockett for the site in russian Thank you for helping me to specify it instead i was tired  yesterday writing this message :tongue:

So currently I already have GTA IV installed with the VCR BETA 4 and it works well but unfortunately I would like to return the original HUD and the original Radar as in the beta 1 and 2 that I showed you on the video that I posted above : like this BETA 1 AND 2

image.thumb.png.836a31f3e7eee08bfc3a091672b8fc89.png

And here it's like HUD and RADAR that I do not like at all from BETA 3 :

image.thumb.png.2df5e5e23d2f29c82bbce848439e1dce.png

And Here the HUD and Radar of BETA 4 what I currently have (The last) :

image.thumb.png.d0026d8da99bd197407d0ede8810bcf2.png

it is already better than the BETA 3 and its like the original but not really because there is more: time, and the life gauge and shield is merged with the radar as in gta IV. And that's what is a Bad according to and who loses a little charm of VCR.

James Thank you again is very nice of you for the links but there is only the link of the BETA 3 that works and unfortunately the link BETA 2 is broken Does anyone have it in his hard drive? ;(

(Do not worry about Russian links it's okay I have a translator, and then it's them who creates this wonderful idea that is Vice City Rage :))

:cheers: THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH :cheers:

On 7/27/2019 at 5:06 AM, James said:

I do have it installed and it works for me. Not sure what's happening on your end. Which file does it say is missing? Perhaps your anti-virus software is deleting it? Usually you have to add the game folder to your exclusions for this sort of thing. 

Here's a link I found for BETA 3 but I don't think it's for EFLC. Doesn't mention EFLC anywhere. 

https://www.playground.ru/files/gta_4_new_vice_city_rage-66442/

I think only BETA 1 was for EFLC and the rest are all GTA IV. 

And here's BETA 2: https://libertycity.ru/files/gta-4/56526-vice-city-rage-built-20.03.2013.html

Sorry for the Russian sites, gotta take what you can get right? 

I might archive all of these myself, it's good just to have this sort of stuff in case the sites go down or something. 

I'll try this and I'll tell you if it works James and I'll send you screenshots of that

James I still miss the BETA 2 because the link you sent me is unfortunately broken, would you have any other functional link or on your hard drive ?

Thank You Again and sorry for the inconvenience =(

Do not worry James Thanks to you for giving me all these links, if you can not find the BETA 2 it's okay I'll use BETA 4 or BETA 3 for My Videos. I tried to find all the old BETA's on my side but without success except BETA 1.1 (Yes !!! :fireworks: working with EFLC)

So New Video soon available :done: