Fiction Poll

Robbie C.

Fan Fiction Time Period?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm considering some more fan fiction. What time frames would people like to see?

• Pre-Vice (Vietnam, New York, before the series in general)
    • Early Vice (pre-Castillo)
    • During the series
    • Post series - the Task Force arc
    • Stop clogging the forum!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2019 at 05:18 AM

Figured I'd toss a poll up for grins just to see what readers might be interested in time-period wise when it comes to Vice fiction. Comments are also welcome, and I added an option for those who prefer their sunglasses without a side of fan fiction....:cool:

Too bad we can only choose one!  Because I'd love to read any of those.  And you are not clogging the forum at all! 

2 minutes ago, vicegirl85 said:

Too bad we can only choose one!  Because I'd love to read any of those.  And you are not clogging the forum at all! 

I didn't see a multi-select option, but you can always make comments.

Early Vice/pre-series would be interesting! 

You've created such an interesting universe and brought in some new characters in the Task Force arc that I'd enjoy reading more of that as well :).  

• Thanks 1

There's a pre-Vice one on the way if you're so inclined, and with Task Force folks tossed in for good measure (you know how I am about tying up loose ends...).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

I have to choose ONE!!! Man, that's tough....

Like I said, you can always vote for your favorite and then toss out other ideas. Everyone's got their own favorite, after all. And with the story I posted, I think the only period I haven't written anything for is the Lou era. Obviously there's Tubbs with NYPD and so on as well, but Vietnam now has its own story.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

So far During the Series is winning. But does everyone who reads fan fiction vote? That is the question.

Okay, out there-make your voices heard!

7 hours ago, Kladdagh said:

Wait !!! Just chosing 1 ??!!! ... Too hard for me sorry ... Keep Going @Robbie C. ... I love your writings and you know it ... And I am not alone ... :)

It only let me pick one option. Just go with your favorite but don't feel like you can't comment with other stuff, too.

Finally had one for Early Vice. Lou is an interesting character. Not as much fun to write for as Castillo, but I can see some interesting scenes between him and Sonny.

Well, I just posted one (The Golden Touch) set during the series, so one down there. I've got another idea in the works for one set during the series, too.

• Like 1